Many Voices, One Mind
Industry: Non-Profit - Early Childhood Development | Completion: December 2016
- A fresh look incorporating the new qχeləc, nə́c̓əmat θəɬ kʷθə šxʷqʷeləwən Many Voices, One Mind name previously called the Fraser Region Aboriginal Early Childhood Development Network (FRAECDN) and reflective of the Indigenous people and culture of Many Voices, One Mind.
- Showcase Indigenous resources including the thoughtfully crafted cultural kits and Baby's Day Out Book titled Swayels te Sqaqele Li Kwe Satliq.
- Provide a network map of the Many Voices, One Mind members and partner organizations.
- Provide a members only login area to provide access to information and documents for members.
it's in the details
- The recording provided by Many Voices, One Mind is showcased to allow visitors to the website to hear the pronunciation of qχeləc, nə́c̓əmat θəɬ kʷθə šxʷqʷeləwən - Many Voices, One Mind
- a Google Map of Many Voices, One Mind members is easily updated through the dashboard interface. Points can be clicked on to view more information of that specific member or partner.
- updates and information can be easily added to the news or calendar of events.
- galleries allow for the cultural kits to be showcased visually.