E-Commerce Tips For Fresh! Fraser Valley
If you follow us on twitter you probably have seen our week of e-commerce tips leading up to Fresh! Fraser Valley. In case you missed them we're posting them here. Want to know more about e-commerce? Join us at Fresh! Fraser Valley tomorrow Sept. 25th from 9-5pm at the Ramada Inn in Abbotsford. There are 13 fabulous 20 minute mini sessions and a showcase of local, independent businesses - you won't want to miss it.
- Be transparent. Clearly outline your privacy and refund policies to gain consumer confidence and trust.
- Use clearly labeled, compelling call to action buttons.
- If you have a longer order process make use of a progress bar to show customers how far along they are.
- Allow users to view shipping info (est. shipping date, cost etc.) before registering or checking out.
- Make it apparent that you value customer service - have an easy way for customers to contact you.
- Build an online community on your site through customer reviews, ratings and forums.
Have your own e-commerce tip? Feel free to post them in the comments below.