Abbotsford Community Services
Industry: Non-Profit | Completion: February 2015
- Increase the visual representation of the programs and services of ACS and the impact they have on the surrounding community.
- Audience is broad & diverse - allow for multiple ways to access information.
- ACS is a complex & multi-layered agency with over 80 programs and services as such usability and accessibility are crucial to allow visitors to access the information they are seeking.
- Cater to the wide variety of devices and screen resolutions used by visitors to the website.
- Easy to manage and update allowing for new content & frequent changes.
it's in the details
- Job Postings are automatically removed at their set date.
- Multiple ways to access program and service information: grouped into categories on the homepage & the programs page with small descriptions, A to Z program listing and through the site search.
- Automatically generated colour coded programs dependant on their parent category
- Multiple ways to layer and display information such as tabs, accordions, pdf previews of downloadable files etc.
Once again, I can tell that the two of you have been extremely conscientious, and over-the-top committed to delivering excellence. Thank you for pouring heart and soul into the project. The outcome is phenomenal.