Richmond Children First
Industry: Non-Profit - Early Years Childhood Development Completion: April 2013
- Visually balance the early years development theme with the professional and parental audience the site is geared towards.
- Allow both professionals and parents to easily locate resources and information relevant to them.
- Allow recent articles, news, publications and events to be easily added and located.
- Mobile friendly to work on various screen sizes and devices.
- Easy to manage and update.
its in the details
- Mega Menu allow visitors to easily view all pages under a main page at-a-glance
- PDF's automatically generate thumbnail images when they are added.
- Slideshows of children's art showcase through words and drawings their opinions on children's rights in Richmond.
- Slowly scrolling logos visually showcase organizations who endorse the Richmond's Children Charter & on the Richmond Children First Steering Committee